This is a couple of days late, but here are some Halloween pics and a graph of our trick-or-treaters.
My little monkey helper
First Halloween.
Family shot
Isn't he cute?
Yum!
Max-a-mouse & Micah
Monkey & pumpkin.
Micah was into the grass more than the pic.
Claire & Naomi
Siblings
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh I LOVE the pictures!!!! Sooo adorable, Sarah!!! Micah is really getting so big, and Naomi is such a sweetie-pie...oh my goodness, I miss you guys!!! hope you had a great weekend!!!
I like your graph. You guys are halarious. The only thing is that it looks like you are using 24 hour time and that would mean that the trick-or-treaters came early in the morning. :)
I was looking forward to the trick-or-treater graph. Ours wouldn't have been very much fun, just a blip at about seven and nothing else for the rest of the night.
5 comments:
Oh I LOVE the pictures!!!! Sooo adorable, Sarah!!! Micah is really getting so big, and Naomi is such a sweetie-pie...oh my goodness, I miss you guys!!! hope you had a great weekend!!!
I love, love, love, the monkey suit, so sweet, your kids are adorable sarah!
I like your graph. You guys are halarious. The only thing is that it looks like you are using 24 hour time and that would mean that the trick-or-treaters came early in the morning. :)
Awww so cute! Love the little monkey costume!
I was looking forward to the trick-or-treater graph. Ours wouldn't have been very much fun, just a blip at about seven and nothing else for the rest of the night.
Post a Comment