Friday, July 07, 2006

30,000 hits!!!

Since Decemeber 1, 2005 this blog has gotten over 30,000 hits! (see counter at bottom of page) Wow...I should start advertising on here! :) How many of those were my mom I wonder....at least half :) heheheh. I think Naomi helped increase our hit count!

So, that's an average of:
-over 4000 hits a month
-over 140 hits a day

Wow! I should update more often I guess!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this makes me realize I really need to get a life. I'm sure I check your blog an average of 6 times a day. Like I've said before, what are the chances of you updating twice in one day? Thanks for the entertainment! I'd also like to put in a request for more videos!

Unknown said...

Kelly, don't feel bad, I must check it about that many times too!! The Barrett Blog is one of my favourite time killers!

JWo said...

Wow - that is amazing... 140 hits a day?? You are a hit! Blogger should hire you to be thier promo user. ;)

Anonymous said...

Some people may have your blog as their start page so every time they go online it counts.