Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I love long weekends...I also like Canadian Idol!

Even though I'm on maternity leave now I still love long weekends! Jamin is around for an extra day and there is just some extra excitement in the air!

We had a great long weekend! Visited some friends, went to Peggy's Cove, did some work on our yard, and enjoyed the weather!!! We also enjoyed having Susie stay with us. Suzie is Tom & Amanda's new kitten. We looked after her while they were away..what a cutie!! She & Naomi became great friends!

Naomi & SusieCutie Susie
Jamin & I @ Peggy's Cove
Oh, also Andrew just got a new bike! Check it out!Okay, now onto Canadian Idol. I'm into it. I watched the boys perform last night and I am rooting for Keith & Rob. I only placed 3 votes because I was going to bed....2 for Rob & 1 for Keith. I think Rob needed them more since he was in the bottom 4 last week. Anyway, who are you going for????

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

who's that hottie on the bike, please get me his number!!!

K & G said...

Keith!! He should win for sure:)

Unknown said...

Although I wasn't impressed by the overall perfomances by the guys, I would agree with Sarah on the Rob and Keith verdict. Rob is my favourite so far.
As for the girls, Sarah Loverock and Nancy have my vote.

Anonymous said...

The kitty looks like Denise's Ozzie.

Jeff and Amanda said...

Ah, so cute-the two of them together! I wonder what Oliver will think of Naomi! Sorry I can't comment on Canadian Idol!! Amanda~