Jamin & I just got back from our trip to PEI. We had a fabulous time visiting with friends & family. Naomi was a very good girl and she loved seeing her family! She was especially happy to meet her Auntie Shira for the first time! I must say, she really did love Shira! Honestly, Naomi smiled for her like crazy!!! Here are a few pics from our travels....
Grammie & Naomi
Grammie & Naomi








7 comments:
HI-- ENJOY SEEING ALL THE NEW PICTURES, ETC. I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE NEW ONE OF THE THREE OF YOU. TAKE CARE. MAY GET TO SEE YOU IN THE FALL!
CHRISTINE *** (MRS M'S AUNTIE)LOL
We actually haven't yet found our camera...we're borrowing an old one from Jamin's parents...
Naomi looks like such a big girl next to Gavin (who's such a cutie, too!!). Looks like she has quite the fan club already!
Looks like you had a great time in PEI. It's always fun to see family!! Hope to get to see you when you're in CB.
Awww cute pics. I am sure you all enjoyed your visit :) Hope to see you soon as well.
i miss shira. i want to meet naomi. i wish i was there when you visited. your baby girl is precious. i am pumped to hold her.
love erin bredin
Wow Guys
Naomi is getting so big. Are you liking being parents to a gorgeous little girl?
Post a Comment