Today Naomi had her 4 month needles...ouch! This time she didn't really even cry. The Dr. said because her thighs are nice & plump she didn't feel it as much!! :)Here are her latest measurements:
weight: 15 lbs 12 oz which is in the 95th percentile
length: 63.5 cm or 25 inches which is between the 75-95 percentile
At the Dr.'s recommendation, today we also started Naomi on rice cereal.She didn't quite know what to think of it....


10 comments:
So, I am COMPLETELY out of touch...not having the internet makes me realize...how much I want to have the internet!!! Absolutely crazy....what did people do 50 years ago?! lol. anyways...just browsing through your pictures, mostly...don't have much time, so sorry. Naomi is sweet, you guys!! What a cutie!! Definetely HAVE to see you guys when you're over - that will be great!!! So...definetely let us know when you'll be here. We still love you guys even if we never know what's going on in your lives!!!
Congrats on the new milestone. Looks like she likes cereal as much as Ainsley liked her cake. Hopefully she has a big long sleep tonight. The combination of the needle, drugs and cereal should hopefully keep her down for the night. Good luck!
Awww!! What a little munchkin! Can't wait to meet her... by that time, she'll be soo big! I love watching her grow up on your blog though... ain't technology great? ;)
That face is great! Can't wait to see her! Amanda
That's a great face. I can't believe she's into "real" food already!! Next thing you know I'll be at her high school grad! Yikes.
What great pics to share but the cereal doesn't appear to being doin so well. Still cute as ever though!
Haha...oh what a face. That is too cute! I am glad she did so well with her needles too. Can't wait to see you all again soon!
MOM--WHAT IS THIS STUFF????
WHAT A FACE.
SHE SURE IS A CUTIE. WHOW, HOW FAST SHE SEEMS TO BE GROWING.
I CHECK YOUR BLOG EVERYDAY. I KEEP TELLING MARGARET *** I WANT MORE FROM HER!!!
GISELLE ( MY COUSIN ) & KENT ARE GETTING PRETTY CLOSE TO THEIR BIG DAY!
TAKE CARE, (AUNTIE) CHRISTINE (:-)
hey sarah :)
i havent seen you guys in months !!
naomi is sooo cute !!
thanks for signing my site too :)
hope to see the 3 of you soon !
take care
Hi Naomi,
I'm just wondering how your parents are doing with you since we last spoke. Any difficulties with Mum and Dad, just give me a call! I know how to handle these old people.
Love,
Margaret's Dad Paul
Post a Comment