Congrats to my brother, Peter & his fiance, Janine on their engagement!!!!!!!! Peter & Janine got engaged on Friday in beautiful Marshy Hope! No specific date set yet, but they plan to keep their engagement less than a year. This means all of us MacDonald children will be married off (...and Mom thought it wasn't possible! :) ) I must say, I like how my family is shaping up!
I'm so happy for you guys!!!
FAMILY!
10 years ago





7 comments:
Yay!! I can't wait! I'm really glad Janine is going to be in the family. :)
Mary
This is so exciting! Congratulations in Peter and Janine! I'll see you two in a few weeks.
This is so exciting!Congratulations to Peter and Janine! I'll see you two in a few weeks.
Congrats Peter and Janine! You two make a great couple!
Happpy Engagement to Pete & Janine!!
Hi Sarah, remember me? Angie from CGIT all those years ago?? Trevor showed me your webpage (through a link from Peter's) so I thought I would check it out as I heard you had a new baby and drop you a message. Naomi is very cute. I also have a little girl - Allison. I think she is only a few weeks older than Naomi. Check out her webpage at www.totsites.com/tot/allisonelyse. Oh, and congrats to Peter and Janine.
Congratulations Peter & Janine!!
Post a Comment