So, my score is 31% more nerdy than others...which is actually lower than I thought...phew!!! I think the computer questions helped me out a little, cuz I know nothing about computers!!!!
i got a 9% is that the lowest of anyone?? it says i despise nerds, so maybe i shouldn't be talking to all you people!!! i should have taken this test BEFORE i took physics and calculus in university, maybe it would have saved me a lot of frustration, hahaha! i obviously didn't retain much! -gem
your baby is sooo adorable. i love love love looking at the pictures. i haven't commented in years but just remember that i love ya lots missya and i can't wait to hold your dear little baby. i hope she is still a baby when i get to see her love erin bredin
So, I am 12% nerdier than most, but "not nerd" over all. And not cool, either, apparently. So I don't know that much about computers. That's what I have friends like you for, Jamin!!
14 comments:
Here is my(Sarah) score...Naomi is doomed!
Overall, you scored as follows:
57% scored higher (more nerdy), and
43% scored lower (less nerdy).
What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:
Somewhat nerdy. I mean face it, you are nerdier than about half the test takers.
I only got a 22...Does this mean i'm stupid?
Peter MacDonald
ohh jamin, you are pretty nerdy ! haha
i only got a 13 :P
take care; hope to see the 3 of you soon!
I only got a 14 :( Man, I thought I was going to be the biggest nerd! I guess theres still hope
49% scored higher (more nerdy), and
51% scored lower (less nerdy).
What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:
Somewhat nerdy. I mean face it, you are nerdier than about half the test takers."lightly nerdy"
I dunno if this is a good or bad thing lmao but here are the results.
I got a 12% haha
I'd like to look at this like golf, the lower the score the better haha
Have a good trip to the big island.
I got a 17: Not nerdy, but then again maybe not all that cool either.
Ummm, yeah. About being technically inept and running all of my company's Internet products at some point or another... don't tell my boss!
Later Jamin.
B
12%
Your nerdiness is:
Not nerdy, but then again maybe not all that cool either.
Ha
I got 22 like Petie. Before I took the test I thought I'd get a higher nerd score: oh well.
So, my score is 31% more nerdy than others...which is actually lower than I thought...phew!!! I think the computer questions helped me out a little, cuz I know nothing about computers!!!!
I rolled in there with a 10, I think I am the farthest thing away from being a nerd, so it tells me..ahh well I anwsered honestly too..
i got a 9% is that the lowest of anyone?? it says i despise nerds, so maybe i shouldn't be talking to all you people!!! i should have taken this test BEFORE i took physics and calculus in university, maybe it would have saved me a lot of frustration, hahaha! i obviously didn't retain much!
-gem
your baby is sooo adorable. i love love love looking at the pictures. i haven't commented in years but just remember that i love ya lots
missya and i can't wait to hold your dear little baby.
i hope she is still a baby when i get to see her
love erin bredin
So, I am 12% nerdier than most, but "not nerd" over all. And not cool, either, apparently. So I don't know that much about computers. That's what I have friends like you for, Jamin!!
Post a Comment