Sunday, July 30, 2006

Visit from Jeff & Amanda!

We were so happy to see Jeff & Amanda this past week on their way from Ontario to Cape Breton!! We hadn't seen them since Christmas and they hadn't met Naomi yet. It was great to catch up with them. Since Jeff has such an awesome camera and is a great photographer, we had him take some pics of us...thanks, Jeff! Stop by anytime you guys!

7 comments:

Mark & Cheryl said...

Wow! Great job with the pics! They are amazing!! What a cute family....Naomi is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures - he sure is a talented photographer!

Unknown said...

I love these pictures, soooo cute of all of you.

The Chocolate Lady said...

Those pictures look great, Jeff is def a talented photographer i've been checking out their blog. I think I would have to say the last one laying on the grass is my fave but def all are great pics of yas.

The Harts said...

Great Pics! I love the last one with the three of you in the grass!

Bryan said...

Great pics!

Sandalina said...

Those pics are great!

With digital cameras these days who needs to pay a professional?

Poor professional photographers...they might need a new line of work soon.