Have you heard of Sudoku? It seems it's all the range lately. I keep talking to people and somehow it comes up. I enjoy doing them. I have always loved puzzles and numbers. Here is an example. The rules are this: Fill all empty squares so that the numbers 1 to 9 appear once in each row, column and 3x3 box. Give it a try!


8 comments:
oh my dear, i was sooooo addicted to sudoku when i was in south africa. my team had to take them away from me...haha maybe i am a geek!!!!
I think I would rather go to the dentist...thanks.
I LOVE SUDOKUS!!!! The kids in the daycare that I work at have a pretty long nap, so I have a lot of time on my hands. I do Sudokus all day. lol.
Ahhh well its excerising all our little gray cells.
em
Oh the exciting life of a parent. Jamie and I were doing Sudokus in bed the other night. Too funny! I just got a new book of them the other day. I love them! It's what I have been doing to keep my cool while Ainsley has a fit. Maybe I should provide you with a book while you take care of her Sat.
Oh Sudokus-my kids in grade four were doing them and I had no idea what they were doing! They gladly explained it though!
I dont mind them, but dont love them either. Unlike Marg, I'd do Sudokus for hours rather than to go to the dentist. I HATE the dentist!
Amanda
hey guys,
we are officially moved to knoxville, tennessee. we had our first big youth event. it is really cool. we are staying at a guest house with a pool, tennis courts, etc. we are becoming tennis pros. anyways, just wanted to say hello your suduko fans and that i love you all. give naomi a kiss.
shira<><
I'm with Margaret.... yuck!
it's good to have some smart friends, though;)
I must admit I was addicted to Sudokus. I haven't done any since summer started, but I did them lots while I was subbing and had an off class. The kids in Jr. High got really frustrated with them! I just might dig out my Sudoku book this afternoon!
Post a Comment