Sunday, August 27, 2006

We're baaaahaack!

Well, we just got back (at 1:15am) this morning from our vacation in Cape Breton! We had a very relaxing time at my parents' cottage. It was so nice to see our family & friends while we were home.

On Sunday night Kelly had all of us at her place for a good-bye party. Kelly & Jonathan are gone to Edmonton. I'm going to miss them very much! Here are a couple of pics from the party:Here are some before & after pics from Jamin's most recent haircut he got while on vacation. Looking good, Jamin!
Mom & Dad got us an anniversary cake when we were home...mmmm..ice cream cake..I can't get enough of it!! We celebrated our 3 year anniversary on the 23rd. We went out for supper while Mom & Dad looked after Naomi.

Of course, Naomi was also on vacation this week. Here she is enjoying her time off!
Staring at Uncle Peter
Dancing & laughing with Nana
Kayaking with Daddy (well, just for the pic)
Trying out the water...she found it a bit cold
Maxin & relaxin while working on the tan :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sarah, could you email me or post some pictures from the two weddings? i can't wait to see 'em..take care..we need to touch base again soon
Susan

Jeff and Amanda said...

Look out Sarah!!! Just wait until she can walk and talk. Jeff and I had a good laugh over the pic of her in her chair. She reminds me so much of a child that I had in preschool-only she was three!!
Glad you guys had a nice vacation home!
Amanda

The Chocolate Lady said...

Oh Naomi is just getting cutier by the minute. Great pictures and glad to hear your time home was a fun one. Happy Anniversary.

Kelley Anne said...

yay you're back! such fun shots!!

The Sutherland's said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all. It's nice to have you back in the blogging realm again. I hope Naomi jumps back in to her "normal" schedule for you.

Unknown said...

Nice bathing suit, Naomi! And I love those shades...

Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

Happy Anniversary! It looks like you guys had a great vacation and Naomi was just soaking it up as well. That is a great pic of her on the chair.