Monday, August 28, 2006

The weddings...

When we were home we had the priviledge of attending both Leanne & Eric's wedding as well as Kent & Giselle's. Sadly, I forgot my camera (I was not happy!) for Leanne's wedding, so I don't have any pictures to show. I will tell you that the wedding was beautiful and the bride looked radiant. They seem so happy and I'm so happy for them. I especially enjoyed the music at their wedding.

I do have some pictures from Kent & Giselle's wedding which was also beautiful! Kent & Giselle both looked so nice and so in love. The supper was yummy and it was nice to see lots of familiar faces.
The happy couple






Taking a stroll (thanks for the pic, Jono)





The handsome groomsmen





Pete & Luke






Cliff :)






Jono & I






A shot of our table

10 comments:

The Chocolate Lady said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Chocolate Lady said...

Great pictures and everyone looked great. I agree they look very much in love and wish them all the happiness in the world.

Jeff and Amanda said...

Hey Sarah, thanks for the pics!

Unknown said...

Nice pics! We had a fun table!

The Harts said...

Thanks for the pics. Looks like a beautiful wedding!

Mark & Cheryl said...

Aww..what a fun weekend! It was great seeing everyone & the wedding was definitely beautiful...thanks for sharing the pics!

The Chocolate Lady said...

Hope you don't mind sarah but since i read your blog i'm adding ya to my list. hehe

The Barretts said...

Don't mind at all...I've added you to my list too!

Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

Kent and Giselle lokk gorgeous on their wedding day. I am sure that it was a blast with everyone together, Looks like you had a good table to sit at but the one on the far left looks like she could have been a bit troublsome:)

Anonymous said...

There are some nice pictures of Leanne's wedding on her blog if anyone wants to see them.

I love you Sarah, Jamin, & Naomi!

Mary