Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Sarah


Happy birthday, we love you like crazy. We are so happy that you are our Mom/Wife. Have a great day.

Jamin and Naomi

17 comments:

The Barretts said...

Ah...thanks, Jamin & Naomi. I love you guys too!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! I love those pictures. You truly are blessed and loved very much. I hope you had a great day.

The Chocolate Lady said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!!!

hope your day is wonderful and I love that picture of you and Jamin.

Sandalina said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah!

That is the cutest pic of you and your hubby and you and Naomi! :)

Kelley Anne said...

what a sweet entry!
Happy Birthday Beautiful!!!

Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

Happy Birthday darling:)

I love the pic of you and Jamin, it really capture in a moment how joyfully happy you are together!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sarah, why don't you let Jillian and I babysit so you guys can have a night out....although that may be more of a present for us!! I wish I could be there Friday, sounds like its going to be a great PARTY!!!
We're so thankful for our great friendship, blessings, S&J

K & G said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!! Beautiful pictures!

deb said...

that pic of you and jamin needs to be blown up and put in your bedroom or shrunk into your wallet or something... it is simply lovely!

it could even be one of those romantic generic pictures that companies put in their picture frames when they're trying to entice people to buy frames... "oh look, we can be just as happy as those people if we bought that frame". it'd be *just* like that, honest. ;)

Bryan said...

Hey Sarah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I'm looking forward to the party on Friday...

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
Happy Birthday!
You have taken on new roles over a short span of time as wife and mother and they wear very well on you! Life is good and well blessed as your charming picture shows.
Lots of love to you on your birthday.
Blessings,
Marion

Heather and Robin said...

Happy Birthday Sarah.....

Love the pictures, you look beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah!
I forgot your birthday but I didn't forget you. Hope you had a great day. I knew you when you were younger.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sarah
Everyone Sarah loves cards, so send her tons haha
Andrew

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah, even if it is a few days late! I am with everyone else on the pic of you and your husband, it is GORGEOUS!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Sarah. You look great!

Anonymous said...

sarah,
happy birthday girlie! i am so sorry about not sending you a card or calling. i am a terrible sister in law. please give me your new address and i'll send you a little something something. we are in knoxville and it's great. i love our church-it's amazing! love you all three.
shira<><