Jamin (well, maybe it was me) threw me a party on Friday night for my big 26th! It was so nice to have our friends over and eat yummy food and play a few games (in the pic below we are playing Apples to Apples). I love my friends. Thanks for coming over guys! Naomi was a good girl and went to bed nicely. Here are a few pics of all the happenings!


10 comments:
Sorry I missed the party. Looks like a fun time was had by all. I hope you are enjoying your week. Happy Anniversary tomorrow!
Hey Sarah,
Nice pics, but a little late posting them, aren't you?
{smirk}
Bryan
Sounds like you had a great time! Wish we could have been there and perhaps had twice the celebration! haha
Amanda
Looks like a fun time Sarah...glad you had a great bday!
Apples to Apples - what a great game. My friends in Calgary had it and played it, but didn't find it fun. I think they played it wrong... anyhoo... happy birthday Sarah!
Great pictures and hope you had a wonderful birthday.
Nice pics! I had an awesome time, and ESPECIALLY enjoyed the blizzard cake from DQ. YUM!
PS:
August 23, 2006
Today is your 3 year wedding anniversary, so "yee haw!!" Congratulations!! You guys are awesome.
Aug 23rd- 3 years today! Congrats guys. Hope you enjoy your day! Love, Amanda
I would have loved to have been at your party Sarah but Miramichi is a bit far:) you have such asgreat husband to throw you a party! I hope to get to see you this week and your house!
Post a Comment