I'm so happy to have a sister. Mom always told us growing up how blessed we were to have each other. Now that we're older, I think we appreciate having a sister even more. Mary came up on the weekend to visit with us. We loved having her!
I know what you mean...sisters are the best! I'm very blessed as well to have such a beautiful, loving, sweet sister...who is also one of my very best friends. :)
Is everything okay? No updates in almost a week. Just because I'm out of town doesn't mean I don't keep up to date on the Barrett's going on. I'm going through withdrawal.
6 comments:
awesome pictures i'm sure you guys had lots of fun.
Looks like it was a very surprising story time!!
Awww sisters are great! And Mary is a great gal! Love ya both :) Have a great weekend, Cheryl
I know what you mean...sisters are the best! I'm very blessed as well to have such a beautiful, loving, sweet sister...who is also one of my very best friends. :)
Is everything okay? No updates in almost a week. Just because I'm out of town doesn't mean I don't keep up to date on the Barrett's going on. I'm going through withdrawal.
I always wanted a sister so I am glad to see that you two appreciate your time together:)
Post a Comment