Monday, December 04, 2006

Busy & fun weekend!

We had a very busy weekend. My weekend felt like it started Friday because I had the car! I went to the library with Naomi in the morning and we had a great time! I met several moms from the area who were very nice. It was a great outing. Later that afternoon, Naomi & I went to Rachel's house to visit with 5 week old, Ryan. What a little cutie! Tara, Tamara & Bethany also joined us.

Bethany & Naomi playing with Ryan's toys.
Bethany, Ryan, & Naomi. All less than a year apart.

Friday night was our small group Christmas party. We had it at Stephen & Jillian's place. We played a few party games and enjoyed TONS of good food. The girls won Taboo, but the boys were victorious at Four on the Couch. We also played some Dance Dance Revolution! It is so fun! Even Jamin joined in on the dancing!

Jamin getting ready to bust a move!I am enjoying my first glass of eggnog of the season..I really, really like eggnog!

***A special thanks to Margaret & Tyler for babysitting Naomi while we were out. Thanks, guys!

Saturday Tom came over to help Jamin with some painting in the basement. They were able to get all of the primer up. This week we'll start the actual painting.

Saturday night was the big sleepover! That's right...sleepover! Colin & Tara had Jamin, Naomi & I and Stephen & Jillian for a sleepover! How fun is that!?? Several other people came over for the evening. Good times! The boys even had a little surprise for us which I'm not allowed to blog about.....you don't want to know....Here we are in the morning getting some yummy breakfast!

Sunday we went to a Christmas party for the employee's children from Jamin's work. It was nice to meet new people and see their cute kiddies!
Here we are enjoying some food. It must have been noisy...see the boy plugging his ears! :)
Naomi wasn't really into Santa. You can see she wants to get back into Daddy's arms!
It was worth seeing that big guy though...she got a present!

By the way, thanks to all who left such nice comments on my "Count Your Blessings" post. I really appreciate all the words of encourgement :) Have a good week!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a busy social calendar you have. I'm glad you had fun with all the seasonal festivities. So what did Naomi get from Santa?

K & G said...

oooh Naomi is getting so much older looking - more and more like her beautiful momma! :) Looks like the Barretts had a fun weekend - and now you've got me curious about what surprise the guys had @ the sleepover! haha!

barry-eh said...

I think Santa is scary too! Thanks for all the updates. You guys rock!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures from the party!! It's good to see Naomi, I haven't gotten to use the internet in a while. I'm having fun in Nashville, coming home in a few days.

Love Mary

Unknown said...

I am with Giselle, you sparked some curiousity...lol.

Funny, Luke isn't a fan of Santa either. This is the 3rd year I tried to get a picture of him and Santa to no avail..:( And ALL the work I do picking out just the right festive sweater..lol...hohum..maybe next year:S

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Hi Sarah, Wow Namoi looks like you. It is hard to believe that all those babes are less than a year apart. The growth rate of a baby is pnenomenal - I am discovering.

Anonymous said...

That first pic of Bethany & Naomi playing with Ryan's toys- looks like they were caught up to no good! LOL. Their little suprised looks- Too adorable!