Monday, December 04, 2006

Let it Snow!!!!!

So today we had our first real snow fall! Naomi has seen snow before, but she was so little it hardly counts. She loved looking out at the snow as it fell. I decided to take her outside for a minute to see what she would do. She really liked it! Tonight when Jamin came home, we went outside again to help him shovel (well...maybe more like keep him company!). We bundled her up in a snowsuit Grammie gave her for a future winter...it was a bit big!! :)

Here she is this afternoon
Tonight: Obviously the snowsuit is a bit big!
Here she is with her hat on instead!

The snow is soooo pretty! It's even nicer when I don't have to leave the house for work!! :)

9 comments:

The Harts said...

Looks like you girls had fun in the snow. I'm sure she'll love making snowmen and sledding in a few years!

kim said...

So fun. I am so happy for you guys. Children make everything more fun. She is such a cutie!

Unknown said...

I did the same thing when I saw the snow...piled on Luke's gear and out he went with Jody to shovel. Wasn't it beautiful???

Anonymous said...

Of course she is cute! I am glad all the bloggers agree with us. She looks cute whatever she does!!! Proud grandma and grandpa

Anonymous said...

She is too cute! I have to agree with you on the 'home from work' comment. I am so glad I didn't have to drive in all that messy stuff!!...sorry to those who did.

Anonymous said...

What a pretty little snow angel. Glad to see she enjoys the snow. It is so pretty outside. I'm sure glad I don't have to go anywhere though. Enjoy your snow day!

Anonymous said...

What fun!! And what a CUTIE-pie!!!...Jason and I were TRYING to take pictures (we're not quite as cute as Naomi!!), but...I couldn't get the snow to be very visible...grrr... Anyways -- she looks like she's having a good time!! Love all the pic's!!

Anonymous said...

Naomi looks like a little snow angel baby! So cute.

Alex and Cass said...

I love the snow....think Al would look as cute in that suit as Naomi?
She is honestly the cutest thing...great photos!