I got a bunch of Christmas cards in the mail today. I like getting Christmas cards. Funny because typically I'm not that big of a card person. It's just fun to open your mailbox and have personal mail I guess.
Wednesday night we were happy to have my cousin Amy stop by on her way through. Amy is just one year younger than me and is the closest girl cousin to my age. It was nice to have her visit.
Last night Matt & Tamara had us over for a yummy dinner. It's so fun to watch Bethany & Naomi interact. They just get more & more fun!
Last night Matt & Tamara had us over for a yummy dinner. It's so fun to watch Bethany & Naomi interact. They just get more & more fun!The girls seemed to always want the same toy! They are both tough cookies, so sometimes Naomi would get it, other times Bethany would!
The happy family
This is for the grandmas. I liked Bethany's shirt so much, I put it on Naomi.
What a good friend Bethany is...giving the shirt off her own back for a blog pic!
The happy family
This is for the grandmas. I liked Bethany's shirt so much, I put it on Naomi.What a good friend Bethany is...giving the shirt off her own back for a blog pic!






5 comments:
That is a super cute shirt! That's great that Naomi has some friends close to her age. They can learn from eachother :) Merry Christmas Barrett Family!
Merry Christmas!! We're looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. That's a really cute picture of Amy & Naomi!
Love, Mary
I cannot believe how big Naomi is, and how cute she's gotten!! I saw the Christmas card you sent my parents, and the picture is just too cute! You have a beautiful family. :) Happy New Year
Is Naomi cute or what!! Thank you for the cute grandma shot. Nothing like being a grandma. The Christmas picture of you guys is sweet. Naomi looks like a princess! I have her picture in my wallet already. We love you guys. Happy new year! love grandma and grandpa
Merry Christmas Sarah and family.Thanks for the faithful blogging and baby Q&A this past year.
Sonya
Post a Comment