Hey...sorry to hear you had the flu...yuck! I can't imagine being sick but still having a baby to look after...hope you're feeling better now!! I've never had the flu shot either...I don't get the flu that often though (knock on wood!)...anyways...Christmas parties are such fun, eh?! Been eating lots already and we still have 4 days to go until Christmas!! Can't wait!!
Where are the ugly sweaters???? Hope you have a fab Christmas with Jamine and Naomi! We're heading off to Cape Breton after work today! Merry Christmas!
9 comments:
nice pic of marg and ty. When did Naomi get teeth and what was it like?
glad everyone had fun at the christmas party. Naomi sure is getting big and so cute. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Looks like fun! Hey, that's not Naomi in the picture, right?
No, that is definitly NOT Naomi. That little girl's name is Skye and she's 2! :)
I miss you all!
(I thought for a second it was Naomi too!)
Hey...sorry to hear you had the flu...yuck! I can't imagine being sick but still having a baby to look after...hope you're feeling better now!! I've never had the flu shot either...I don't get the flu that often though (knock on wood!)...anyways...Christmas parties are such fun, eh?! Been eating lots already and we still have 4 days to go until Christmas!! Can't wait!!
Ahh, all the couples together...
Merry Christmas Sarah :)
Wished we could have made it! looked like such a great party! Merry Christmas!
Where are the ugly sweaters????
Hope you have a fab Christmas with Jamine and Naomi!
We're heading off to Cape Breton after work today!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment