Friday, December 01, 2006

Hanging with the girls

Last night, Margaret, Kelley & I went downtown for some girl time. We were planning to meet at Starbucks, but it was too busy there, so we went to Timothy's. (Kim, I spent $4.05 on a drink!! I totally thought of your post! Anyway, it was well worth it :) )

We enjoyed our drinks, cookies (I brought!), and lots of girl talk! It was fun, girls! Thanks for a great evening out!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a great girls night out! I like the pic, too. Yummy contraban cookies, Sarah.

K & G said...

Oh fun! Those drinks look delish...what kind are they? I had an Egg Nog Chai today from Starbucks... I recommend it if you're craving something really sweet! :)

Anonymous said...

Sarah and I both got Gingerbread Vanilla Hot Chocolate with whipped cream and chocolate sauce. Liquid dessert!

Alex and Cass said...

Glad to hear that you opted for Timotny's. I used to work there and I loved it!!!!! There is a Timothy's just down the street from us....I am a sucker for the Egg Nog Latte Bene.....I also buy there cinnamon pastry coffee to have at one...sipping one now actually.....I heat the milk and froth it with my Walmart frother...gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I think the lurking bug has bit me. I don't think I have left a comment in a while. Here's my attempt at redeeming myself...

I'm glad you were able to get out with the girls and enjoy a nice cup of holiday cheer - hot chocolate (Barrett style...minus the cost of course).

We'll have to take the girls to the coffee shop in Clayton Park once Naomi is walking (in a couple weeks LOL).

Unknown said...

Outings with the gals are the best downtime for mommies, aren't they?? And so much fun to indulge in some sweets!

kim said...

ohhhh,
jealous. actually, i did get a gingerbread latte at second cup last week.... so yummy.
Okay,
I love girls nights. Remember the ones we used to have. they were more frequent then, and probably far less appreciated. haha!!