Saturday, June 10, 2006

Another week goes by...

Well, as you may have noticed, I haven't updated since last weekend. Usually I'm a bit more regular, but I really didn't have much to talk about this week. Bloggers' block I suppose.

Here it is Saturday. Amanda MacLeod's birthday as well as Naomi's 3 month birthday! Happy Birthday, Amanda...enjoy your ice cream cake!! I wish I was there to have a piece too :)

Last night we dropped by Colin & Tara's place. Thanks again for the cheese!! Maybe next time we can have frozen pizza :)

On another note, when will this rain end!?!!?! I've certainly given up waiting for a nice day to do laundry..we'd have nothing to wear!

I wish I had a picture for you of this, but I don't....this week Jamin came in from mowing the lawn and his lip were HUGE and he had welts all over his body!! Anyway, something must have gotten him! He was fine after taking some drugs thankfully! He's threatening that I might have to mow the lawn from now on..yikes!

I think that's all the big news in the life of the Barretts. Oh, congrats to Mark & Roxanne who had a baby boy this week...Gavin Mark...can't wait to meet him!!

I leave you with this picture. Can you identify the girl in it (not me!). This is from about 3 years ago....CLUE: At the time I was a pretty big fan of the show she was on....I plan on watching it again this year too....

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh!! I know! I know! But I won't tell. :P

Evans family said...

Hi, Jamin. Just checked your blog again and noticed your comment. Silly me for not even leaving you the address for ours. Anyway it's www.johnanderinevans.blogspot.com

Naomi looks adorable. I can see her resembling you and your family alot, but then again I've never even met Sarah.

I had to laugh when I read the list of things Sarah said you usually do for her...exactly the same list applies to John as a new dad (diaper geenie duty, taking out the garbage, and those early morning diaper changes). Isn't parenthood awesome?

I guess our little girls are celebrating a birthday of sorts today...3 months!

Oh, I was at the dentist the other day and heard about Benji and his wife expecting. That's exciting. Say hi to him for me. I haven't talked to him since university I don't think.

Anyway, better go. Take care.

Erin

Naomi Best said...

can i come and visit this week??? I miss you guys!!! I don't have your number though, so you'll have to call me :)
love ya both, omi

Sandalina said...

Not a clue...but cute picture! lol

I'm assuming from someone's "idolize" comment she's from Canadian Idol?? dunno.

The Barretts said...

You got it, Susan (and a few others..), but what is her name? Alright, I'll tell you.

Audrey de Montigny

I ran into her at the Toronto airport on our way back from our honeymoon in September 2003! I'm so down with the famous, huh? (okay, so she's not that famous...)

K & G said...

ahhaha wow, I had no clue who it was and I still don't know... I guess I missed that episode!

Mark & Cheryl said...

I knew it was Audrey! I tried to post my answer a couple nights ago, but blogger was having technical comment posting difficulties. Anyways...I guess I missed out on the prize! LOL I remember when you returned and showed me your pics with such enthusiasm...very funny! Oh...and I like the table, you guys are keeners!