Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Have a good trip, Kelly!!

Last night we went over to Margaret & Tyler's place to visit with Kelly for a bit. She flew out this morning to Edmonton to surprise Jonathan!! I can't wait to hear how it all went! We had a good visit, although short, because Naomi was a bit fussy. She's beginning to be less portable in the evenings as she's really starting to prefer her bed to sleep rather than in her car seat @ someone's house. Ah well..she had to slow us down at some point :)Happy Birthday to Michelle Brogan! The big 25, huh? Have a fabulous birthday!! AND, congrats on becoming an Auntie!!!

I'm pumped that the weather is finally nice! Today, I did three loads of laundry and hung them out. I love our clothes line. Not that any of us really love doing household chores, but if I had to pick, laundry is actually one of my favorites.Tonight Jamin & I are watching the election results...right now it's looking like a Conservative minority..we'll see what happens in the end! We voted after supper...hope you voted too! (if you live in NS) Ever since I started working for the Provincial Government, I am so much more interested in politics...it's quite exciting once you get into it! (I know, I know...I'm a dork!)

4 comments:

Sandalina said...

That is a very pretty picture of you, Sarah! :)

Jeff and Amanda said...

Ah yes, doing the laundry. That is my job around here. I actually like it though. I miss hanging the clothes out to dry. I love the smell afterwards!
Love the backyard Sarah-lots of trees and privacy! Amanda

Unknown said...

Nice laundry line! You won't have to worry about stuff dragging on the ground there!
I've used our clothesline once, I like it mostly for sheets and blouses, etc. I hate towels that are line-dried, rrrrough!

The Harts said...

Hey Sarah,
It was great to see you the other night. I'm in Edmonton and having a great time. Jonathan was really surprised!!! He kept saying "I can't believe you're really here!!" SEe you at Casssandra's wedding!