Monday, June 19, 2006

Fun weekend!

Wasn't the weekend weather great!? We had a really good weekend.

Saturday morning we went yard-sailing as usual. Got a few good deals...toy, books, crib (for Jamin's parents), whipper-snipper ($2!!!), etc.That afternoon Jonathan MacSween & his bro, Ryan stopped over for a visit. Good to see them...Naomi got so excited she spit up on Jono..hehehe! She doesn't just do that on anyone...you must be special, MacSween!! :)That evening some people came over to watch the big game...he are some of the guys. Lucky for me Margaret came over so I had a girl to hang out with :) We had some fun playing foosball too:
most improved: Andrew Verge (blog this!)
Sunday was Father's Day of course. We went to church, then later in the day Ultimate Frisbee. Our team won! I'm a spectator...here are a few of us on the sidelines. (me, Emily & Gemma)Last night Benjy & Lee-Anne stopped over for a visit...here they are with Naomi. Don't ask me what Naomi is doing..sticking out her tongue perhaps? :)Jamin also put me to work mowing the lawn. Believe it or not, I spent 2 summers working for the Municipality of Sydney mowing fields, ditches, etc! At the time I thought it was great making $8/hr to do it..now I'm not so sure :)Lastly, here is Naomi in her cute dress!

12 comments:

Sandalina said...

Thank you for some inspiration.

I just saw your bay window...I have one almost EXACTLY the same.

So now I need some curtains...

joe and gem said...

nice pics, it was great hanging out with you again this weekend. i especially like the look on naomi's face after she spit up on jon macsween, she's like 'uh, MOM, i didn't mean to!!!'

Kelley Anne said...

Sarah! You are a blog machine! It just keeps coming! Love the pick of Naomi in her new dress... oh dear she's growing up fast!!
Miss you babe! Say hey to Jamin and the gang!

Jeff and Amanda said...

Great pics! Jon must be a special guy! haha. Too funny. Glad to see you are mowing the grass now, perhaps its safer that way! haha.
One question: Did you not just have a baby a few months ago? You look like you are back to your usual self! Great Job!! hahaheehe
Amanda~

Unknown said...

Yikes! For an update on my life, I just check your blog. Now I am seriously behind in my blogging...Naomi has the FUNNIEST faces!! Too cute.

The Chocolate Lady said...

Great pictures and naomi looks so cute in her dress. Too bad the oilers didn't win the cup but it looks like everyne had a fun night. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics Sarah. I don't know which is cuter, Naomi's dress or you in your 90's lawn mowing attire? Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I JUST LIVE READING YOUR BLOGS. I FEEL LIKE I KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR MARRIED LIFE & FRIENDS THAN MY MARGARETS!!!!!! ACTUALLY I DO---TELL MARGARET TO GET WITH HER BLOGGING--LOL.
NAOMI IS SOOOOOOO PRECIOUS--LOVE THE VIDEO.
CHRISTINE (AUNTIE :-)

K & G said...

Fun pics! You look great, Sarah! And Naomi looks cute as a button, as always!

kim said...

wow, sarah. You are as small as ever- Way to go. Naomi is getting so big and is so cute. Can't wait to meet her sometime.. xoxo

Jonathan said...

I can still smell it on my hands.... lol... nahh great time vistiting... when I come back next time I am going to be a much more improved player at fuseball... I promise.....

Anonymous said...

Bring that girl back to Halifax!!! And you're not allowed to play foosball while visiting your folks, lol! Next time, store up a little milk and leave Naomi with us for the weekend...you nead a break, you're only human.

Take Care,
Naomi's favourite couple