Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my dad and to Jamin!! These are the two of the three special fathers in my life.

My father has & still is a great dad. I have so many fond memories of him playing with us, giving us whisker rubs, taking us grocery shopping (and letting us get a treat), & just loving us! I love you, Dad!Jamin is the other dad. He's such a wonderful husband and now father to Naomi. I love watching them together. He loves to play with her, kiss her, bath her, change her, and I can see how proud he is of her. I love you, Jamin!The other father is my life is God. He has always shown me love like no other. He is the ultimate dad.

Happy Father's Day!!!

PS Also, a Happy Birthday to my brother, Peter!!!!! Happy 24th :)

1 comment:

The Chocolate Lady said...

Happy Belated Father's Day Jamin..hehe