Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Hunter Girls Visit! Naomi meets Naomi!

Today the Hunter girls (Emily, Gemma, & Naomi) came over (well, actually Gemma is a Cook now, but you know what I mean). It was so nice to see all of them and especially Naomi since I hadn't seen her since Christmas time!Many people have asked us if we named our Naomi after Naomi Hunter. We didn't name her directly after Naomi H, but knowing Naomi H and loving her so much gave us a positive association with the name. A name can be so nice, but if you know someone with that name and they aren't so nice, it can really ruin things. We like Bible names and Naomi topped our list!
Tomorrow I'm hoping to meet up with Danielle & Elliott. Finally our girls will meet...hopefully! I'll be sure to take some pics!

I leave you with a pic of Naomi hanging out in her rocking chair :)

4 comments:

joe and gem said...

wow. i feel really white. and naomi is the same colour as your walls. hahaha!!! it was great to see the both of you!!

The Chocolate Lady said...

Great pics of you guys with the hunter sisers, looks like it was a great time.

Naomi Best said...

I'm sooo glad I finally got to meet my prototype...haha. I love you guys tons, and always available for babysitting!!! :)
xoxo

K & G said...

hahaha look at those faces! And she's the cutest in that little green suit. What a little gem! :)