Sunday, June 04, 2006

Weekend, starting on Friday

Well, it's Sunday afternoon already. The weekends are toooo fast!

On Friday, Naomi & I went to Margaret's house as well as my work for visits. Naomi also turned 12 weeks on Friday! Wow.... she is just finishing her 12 week growth spurt which I'm glad about. I was feeding her every 2 hours there for a few days...that's tiring! (cute haircut, Margaret!!)Saturday we went yardsailing. A nearby subdivision had yard sales. We found a few bargains...Jamin got a toilet ($3.85....he bargained down from $5!!), a stroller ($3, one of those umbrella ones), a new toy for Naomi ($10), etc.
That evening we had the teen leaders over for supper. We enjoyed some yummy food and lots of fun! We played foosball, Settlers, and watched a movie. Good times! (Rachel, sorry, your eyes were shut in both pics I took!)In other news, congrats to Jamin's bro, Benjy & his wife, Lee-Anne. They are expecting a baby this November! This will be Naomi's first cousin!!! She's very excited!Oh, I almost forgot...the Welcome Wagon lady came by on Friday...if you recently bought a new house (or are renting too I think), you should call! We now have gift certificates for a large Greco pizza and dinner for two @ a local restaurant (plus lots of other smaller gifts)!!

9 comments:

Jeff and Amanda said...

Ah, its nice to see a picture of Marg! Wow-3 months already. She is looking much older now.
I love yard sales. Good Fisher Price find! Please explain why Jamin bought a toilet!

kim said...

hey,
she is soo cute. and looking so much older. I LOVE yard sales.
Hope we can get together some time!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting! I'm guessing the toilet is for futre developments in the basement??

K & G said...

Oooooo she has the cutest smile!! and that's awesome news about Ben and Lee-Anne! Hmmm.. whos going to be next? Margaret? Jill? Jeff and Amanda?? heheeeeee :)

K & G said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Barretts said...

Yes, Margaret..you're right on the $$..the toilet is for the basement bathroom we plan on putting in!

And Giselle, your guess is as good as mine!! Maybe you & Kent!!! :)

Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

I agree with you Sarah, that is a great hair cut Margaret:) She looks great with babe in arms doesn't she!
Congrats to Benji and and Le-anne, are they still over on the island?

Unknown said...

Margaret! Wow..I havent seen you in ages! It was nice to see a pic of you. And Sarah...that baby is really sweet..she is getting so big, so fast!

K & G said...

Hey Sarah - thanks for the cute e-card! you're a schweety :)