
Today Kelley left Halifax. I'm sad about that. As you can see in the above, she's sad too. She's heading to Ontario. The people in Ontario better appreciate having her because the people in Halifax miss her already.
Last night our small group had a little good-bye party for Kelley. We played games, prayed for her, & took lots of pics :)
Kelley is an amazing girl with so many gifts. She is an encourager, she's wise, she's fun, & she's beautiful! We love you, Kelley....

Naomi helping me make cinnamon buns for the party. (I should do a post about how she is my little shadow...)

Most of our group: Amanda, me, Kelley, Jillian, Heather
Tom, Ted, Jamin, Stephen

Kelley & I
3 comments:
I remember helping my mom cook when I was a little girl. Some of favorite memories, as I know Naomi will have.
Opps...from Nathalie ;-)
Kelley, I miss you from Edmonton. :) I agree with Sarah--Ontario had better appreciate who they are getting!
Post a Comment