Monday, February 04, 2008

39 weeks and counting...

Had another appointment this morning. Blood pressure was around 90/60 or something close to that. Baby's heartrate was 156 (as usual). Also, I put on SIX pounds this last week! I guess I must be putting on some fluid now. Anyway, the doctor doesn't think the baby is coming for at least a few more days, but you never know! I'll keep you posted!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! You have really "popped"!! You look great, though, Sarah -- can't wait for that little baby to reveal his/her identity!! again, hoping its this week - and hoping to meet little Baby Barrett this weekend...ooooohhhh...I'm really hoping it works out!! Glad to see another belly pic before your belly shrinks again!! And little Naomi is such a cutie pie...she's gonna seem so big when the baby comes, huh?! Hope you have a great week...I'll be in touch, I'm sure!!

The Chocolate Lady said...

Hey Sarah,

Glad to hear everything is going well, you look great!

looking forward to seeing pictures of your little one when he or she arrives.

Take Care,

Steph

Mark & Cheryl said...

Welcome to the longest week of pregnancy! The 39th...oh boy! I"m so excited for you, and can't wait to hear the big news!!! You look beautiful :)
Naomi is growing so much, I think she looks a little like Auntie Mary in these pics, maybe it's the curls;)

Anonymous said...

of course the baby's not ready, HE isn't scheduled till the 12TH at around 7:30 pm....he and I had a little chat and I promised him a timbit if he cooperated!

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Sarah! I am so excited for you! It makes me tingle thinking about it - it part because I am only ten weeks behind you. Sounds like it is a girl with a heartbeat like that. Either way how fun! Are you telling us what names you like yet.... And 6 lb - wow! That is lots. I cant breath now and I still have more to gain... ahh the joy. Are you nervous - for the delievery - for haveing your family trio changed? I am.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,

Wow! You look gorgeous and Naomi is as sweet as ever! All the Best!

Love Amy Brown xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey!! It looks like we're coming over this weekend!! yay!!! i'll call you tonight or tomorrow and see what we can arrange...you be sure to not feel any pressure, though, okay - we will stay as long or as little as you want and not be one bit offended...we'll talk soon!! Can't wait to see you guys!!

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Hi Sarah - thinking of you today and wondering how things are going..

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow (after your nap!)...we'll call you in the morning sometime to make sure you're not in labour or anything!!