Here are a few pics of our growing family! We're settling in at home and enjoying being a family of four!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So, so sweet...what a beautiful little family you are! Naomi looks quite happy and pleased to be a big sister!! How does little Micah seem to be settling in? Too soon to tell, maybe?...hope all is well...I will certainly be looking forward to more updates!!
Congratulations on a beautiful son! Naomi looks like a very proud big sister. You look amazing Sarah. I can't believe someone can look so good minutes after delivering a baby! You must be made for this :o) Take care, Sarah Marsh ps: I don't know if Jill told you, but we're expecting in Aug. You , Jill and I will have to hang out next year!
We couldn't decide if the baby has red hair or if it is just a newborn thing... we're new to all this. If that is red hair, How ExCiTiNg! Naomi seems to be very protective of her little brother, adorable! Hope your feeling great Sarah, can't wait to see the new addition. Bayley and Ben
7 comments:
So, so sweet...what a beautiful little family you are! Naomi looks quite happy and pleased to be a big sister!! How does little Micah seem to be settling in? Too soon to tell, maybe?...hope all is well...I will certainly be looking forward to more updates!!
Hi Sarah and Jamin,
Congratulations on a beautiful son! Naomi looks like a very proud big sister. You look amazing Sarah. I can't believe someone can look so good minutes after delivering a baby! You must be made for this :o)
Take care,
Sarah Marsh
ps: I don't know if Jill told you, but we're expecting in Aug. You , Jill and I will have to hang out next year!
Congrats again! I can't believe how big Naomi is-she looks so much older now! Amanda Mac
I love these pictures! Naomi looks so sweet with Micah. You have a beautiful family!! Love ya!
We couldn't decide if the baby has red hair or if it is just a newborn thing... we're new to all this. If that is red hair, How ExCiTiNg! Naomi seems to be very protective of her little brother, adorable! Hope your feeling great Sarah, can't wait to see the new addition.
Bayley and Ben
Happy 1 week birthday, Micah!!!
Hope you guys have had a great first week together...can't wait to meet this little guy...
I love the 'raw' pic of Micah.. umbilical and all. Naomi is look'n more like Sarah these days. Beautiful family. Miss yas. iLau
Post a Comment