Saturday, February 09, 2008

The weekend so far

So I'm still pregnant and still feeling great. Official due date is tomorrow! Here's what I looked like as of yesterday. I can't believe how big my belly looks!

Last night Jamin & I went to Stephanie's house for a small group get together. We had a great time! We're trying to take advantage of this last bit before we're busy with a newborn and toddler!

Here are a couple of pics. First of the winning team, then the "not winning" team :)
Today, Jason & Kristi dropped by. Great to see you guys!! They are expecting their baby April 13th, so our babes will be close in age!
That's all the news for now. I'll keep you updated!

7 comments:

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Sarah - you do look big! I cant wait to be where you are... 39 weeks- bring it on.

Anonymous said...

This is very exciting! Glad things are going well.

Tamara, Matt, Bethany and Madelyn said...

You look great!! Any day now!! And I am shocked that you were on the winning team...

Anonymous said...

SARAH YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL.
FEB 10TH IS THE DAY BEN & I MET, 33 YRS AGO. THE BEST 33 YEARS OF MY LIFE. I STILL THINK I WILL WIN THIS TIME AND NOT COME IN SECOND AS I DID WITH NAOMI. MY COUSIN GISELLE BEAT ME TO IT.
I WILL CHECK FOR JAMIN TO POST TOMORROW!
CHRISTINE

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Kristi's baby is due the same day as ours! So maybe we will see her at the hospital. Wouldnt that be funny. We will be delivering in Hali too.

joe and gem said...

WOWZAS!! you are ALL baby! you look amazing! so exciting that you're gonna have two soon!

Anonymous said...

So, so great to see you guys...I am so excited to hear the news...hopefully on Wednesday (now that I won't get to meet the baby right away, I might as well hope he/she arrives on the day I predicted!!...even though the "public praise" is really all I want!! ha ha!) You look awesome, though, Sarah, and I am so glad you are feeling good...can't wait to meet that new little Barrett. We love you guys...we do!