Monday, February 11, 2008

Latest Dr. appointment

Just got back from the Dr's and everything was good. She said the baby could come anytime now! I actually went down a couple of pounds this week. My blood pressure was good and the baby's heart rate was 156 as usual.

That's all for now...we'll keep you updated!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very exciting times!

Unknown said...

Eee! Glad to hear everything is good...I'm crossing my fingers for my prediction! Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, another cousin! Looks like Ben and I lost the bet, but it's ok... we'll go to Tims with our piggy bank change. I seriously check your site every hour. I'm praying for a safe delivery Sarah. You and Jamin are such great parents. <3 And your losing weight already!! wow what a woman.
Love,
Bayley (and Ben)

Mark & Cheryl said...

Hi Barrett Family! Thinking of you all & praying for you :) Can't wait to hear the news!!

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo!!!!....I'm so excited for you guys (as you know!)...and will look forward to hearing the news...hopefully tomorrow morning sometime...(8:37am?...I'll have to go back and re-check my prediction!)

Glad you're doing well still...glad to have seen you guys on the weekend...hard to believe next time we'll have new additions to our families (depending on when we see you...we may not have our 'addition' quite yet...)

Take care...can't wait to hear the news!!

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

What! I thought for sure it when I logged on it would say you were close! Humm.. well the waiting game continues now. Hey! were you late with Naomi?

The Barretts said...

I was pretty much right on time with Naomi.

Anonymous said...

This is why your blog gets so many hits. The anticipation!

Exciting times for the Barrett's!

Anonymous said...

Oooooh...just checking in - like I'm thinking you're going to give us an hourly update or something...wondering how things are going...thinking of you today - perhaps you'll have this baby in the next 58 minutes (then I'd win!!!)...can't wait to hear the news...hopefully you're not going crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

AHHHH...Sarah, I have checked your stie SO many times. Man, the baby has to come sometime...

I hope everything goes well. I will check back soon :)

When I meet this baby I can also meet Naomi, I still haven't even met her yet.

So long
love Anne

Anonymous said...

I feel like a stalker, checking your site so many times...are you home? (I hope you're not!!)...ooohhh....I'm so excited!!

The Chocolate Lady said...

good luck with your delivery... it must be anytime now!

steph