Thursday, February 14, 2008

Pic & almost time for the winner announcement..

Here is a pic of our little Micah. We're home from the hospital now and doing great. Naomi loves Micah and keeps kissing him and giving him toys!

Jamin has done his first round of checking the scores from our contest. We're 95% of the winner, but want to double check before making the official announcement! Stay tuned!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's so cute!!

~ Auntie Neenie

Amanda MacLeod, B.A.A, B.Ed. said...

Ahhh....a little BOY! Well, not soo little!!! That's great. Congrats guys!

Mark & Cheryl said...

So precious! He is adorable guys, congratulations!!!! :)
And home from the hospital already! Wow!! Glad everyone is doing so well.

Anonymous said...

HE IS SOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE. YOU ARE AT HOME ALREADY!!!!
WHAT A BLESSING.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL, YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL FAMILY.

MARGARET'S DAD, HAS ARRIVED AND WE ARE DELIGHTED TO SEE HIM---HOPE HE STAYS HERE IN ONTARIO.
CHRISTINE

Anonymous said...

I agree with Neenie!

Aunt Mary

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, you guys...I could cry (I almost am, in fact...gotta hold it together...I'm at work!)...he is ADORABLE!!! Seriously, so sweet...I am so, so thrilled for you guys...great to hear your voice lastnight, Sarah - you sound great - and I am delighted for you guys that you're home, and able to start a new 'routine'...hope to chat again soon...enjoy your first weekend with your new little boy - we love you guys, and are so happy for you!! Can't wait to share our news with you (not for a little while yet, though...hopefully!!)

The Taylors said...

Cant wait to see more pics!

The Millers said...

Congrats!! Glad to hear you are all well! He is so cute! Nice skin tone, good hair! Boys are so much fun! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie! Congratulations!
Micah looks wonderful :)
Can't wait to meet him!
love Anne

becca said...

he is just precious. Congrats you guys!!

deb said...

congrats sarah and jamin!! sarah, I hope you're recovering well from a rather large delivery. :o) that's one big boy!!