Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Welcome to the world Micah

We have a baby boy! Micah Jamin Barrett was born @ 5:33AM Wednesday, Feb 13. He was 8lb10oz and 22 inches. Both Micah and Sarah are doing well. I am a very proud husband and father. We will post some pictures when we get home.

Jamin

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does Naomi think?

Anonymous said...

Congradulations!! A boy - how exciting! I'm happy to hear that Sarah and Micah are doing great :)
I can't wait to see the pictures!

Mark & Cheryl said...

So happy for you guys!!! Congratulations Barrett Family & welcome Baby Micah! I am still thinking about his weight, 8lb 10oz!!! Wowza! Good job Sarah & coach Jamin ;)

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Wow! I was sure it was a girl! Congratulations. I am so surprised to have logged on and seen that you delievered. We are so happy for you all. I cant wait to hear all about it.

K & G said...

Yay!! That is so exciting. Congrats guys. Can't wait to see some pics of Micah - love his name BTW.

Heather and Robin said...

Congratulations....a boy that is so exciting!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Of course I just had to have a peek to see who won....I'll let you announce it though, but I was wrong on absolutely everything!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sarah, Jamin and Naomi!!

We were so happy to hear your baby boy news.

I love the name Micah.
Love to see some pictures.

Love U. Dieter, A. Eleanor Beth

Anonymous said...

AHHHH That's so great!!!! a little boy.... Naomi can be a protective older sister. :) Congratulations
Bayley and Ben

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! 8LBS 10 OZ QUITE THE LITTLE BUNDLE.
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING SOME PICTURES.
CHRISTINE

Anonymous said...

You know we are THRILLED for you guys -- chatted with your mom for a minute lastnight, Sarah - I kept checking your blog all day, and didn't get the message 'til lastnight...Micah Jamin...what a sweet name, you guys!!! I am so very, very happy for you guys, and glad things went well - I had a feeling it was happening yesterday morning as I was checking your blog (non-stop...what did I think, your blog would be your first priority?! ha ha)...can't wait to talk with you...congratulations, my friends!!! Welcome, little Micah - I can't wait to meet you!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Guys!! I am so excited to meet the new addition:) Naomi must be so excited as well...so cute! A little brother to play with. And Cheryl you are right... 8 lbs 10 oz.... wowzers!!! Great job Sarah:)
See you soon.. love you both!
Cynt

Anonymous said...

congratulations- i tried to call you all but could not get an answer. i even called your house!!! well bobby and i wish you well and we have s pecial little something for little micah thati will send back with mom and dad when they come see us! love you all!!

Anonymous said...

that last comment was from me- shira:)

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you!!! I wish sooo much I was there to visit you and your new little BOY!!

Love you all!!!

barry-eh said...

Congratulations! God bless you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all of you! So excited to hear you have a boy now -- and love the name!! Can't wait to see some pictures of him - and hear how Naomi does with him. I'm sure she will be a little mother! Love to you all, Aunt Ethel

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sarah, Jamin, and Naomi! Now you have your girl and boy. All the best. You'll be busy!

Angie, Joe, Allison & Duncan