Sunday, September 14, 2008

Do they look alike?



Most people that see our children say that they look alike. While I can see similarities, I think they look quite different. What do you think? Here are pics of them both around 7 months old.

8 comments:

Tamara, Matt, Bethany and Madelyn said...

I think that you can tell they're brother & sister, but I think they look very different. Same as my girls. They're both super cute, Naomi had so much more hair!!!

deb said...

I personally think Micah looks very similar to Jamin (as I picture Jamin as a child) and Naomi is cute and pretty like you. And you and Jamin don't look identical... so no, I don't think Micah and Naomi are super similar in appearances.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps Micah looks a little like his Uncle Peter and his grandfather MacDonald who, in my biased opinion, are both good looking. Guess who?

Anonymous said...

Wow - I always say they look so much alike - but they look quite different when you compare their baby pictures!! I think they look more alike now than when Naomi was a baby!! Also - just read your previous post about Yak...we had them as our long-distance providers, but recently changed (and have still gotten 2 bills from them AFTER we THOUGHT we cancelled!!) - and were also waiting forEVER on the phone to make sure it was cancelled (AGAIN!!) - Geesh...I hate that!! I feel your pain!!!! While its a good deal, they are a pain in the NECK to deal with and try to get ahold of....so sorry...

Anyways...how are you guys doing - will have to give you a call one of these days - it was GREAT to see you a couple weeks ago...wish we could see you more often!! We love you guys!!! Hope you're all doing great, and having a wonderful FALL day!!!

Unknown said...

I think they have "family resemblance", especially the big blue eyes. I agree with Deb that Naomi looks like you, and Micah looks like Jamin!

Can't wait to see you SO SOON!!

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

I think they look alike but not in those pics. Thanks for posting for me. Glad to be back on line. must set up a time to skype.

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

I think they look alike but not in those pics. Thanks for posting for me. Glad to be back on line. must set up a time to skype.

The Kohlers said...

I think they have the same nose!! Besides that there is a family resemblance between them- but their eyes and face look different to me. Hmmm- hard to tell isn't it??