A few miscellaneous pics I want to put up.
First, Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max. This is the night before they left for Hondoras. They stayed with us for 6 weeks before they went. I've been thinking abou them lots and I was happy to be able to chat with Sonya today! We miss you guys!

Next, here are Joel & Micah. We were happy to have Joel stay with us a couple of nights this week.

This weekend we are happy to have my parents here. Today they took Naomi to the Valley to pick blueberries. Naomi had a great time!

Jamin & I made a turkey dinner tonight for Peter & Janine and the Millers. It was quite tasty if I do say so myself!


Lastly, a few pics of Micah. He's getting so big, so fast! He's been crawling for about a month now and is everywhere!! He's also sitting up well now, not that he'll stay for long. He loves to be on the go!


3 comments:
Wow, look at Micah! He is growing so much.....and crawling! What a cutie!
Love the pic of us - of course. WE miss you guys too. Also love the pne of Naomi and the blues!
Awww...love seeing your pics of your life! Micah is getting so big! Sitting up all by himself, oh my word! They are beautiful kiddos, that's for sure...wish we could see you guys more...but its always great to see you when we do get the chance...we always think we'll head over to NS but it never seems to happen - what the?!...anywyas...love you guys...hope you're having a wonderful FALL day!!!
Post a Comment