We're enjoying having Margaret, Tyler & Lincoln visiting for a bit.
Today Tara & Samuel stopped by. Here are the mama & the babes.
Lincoln took a bath in the kitchen sink today.
Today Tara & Samuel stopped by. Here are the mama & the babes.
The latest & greatest with the Barretts!
5 comments:
Ha! That's so cute!! I think the kitchen sink might be a good option for Jonah soon - we're still using his baby tub, but he is definetely out-growing it!!! And our toilet is right in front of our tub, so I'm not anxious to try to squeeze in there...though I'm sure it will intevitably happen...might give the kitchen sink a go first, though! Love the pic's!!!
Sarah - awwhh so nice to see margaret. Tell her I am jealous now - that she is there and I am here - though I'd rather be here than in Northern BC :) Sorry Margaret. Lincon is adorable. Also nice to see that "My" house is in good form. Max's is getting so much closer to crawling - but where will he crawl too I wonder - all our floors are cement tile. humm...more trips to the play mats at Pizza Hut I suppose. You should put your Blog list in order of who updated when then (i will always be at the top :) you can see who you havent read yet. It is really helpful.
PS will call around supper time, today or Mon and hopefully catch Naomi.
Aww, great pic of the mamma's & babes :)
Can't wait to meet Lincoln!
aw, they are cute pics, and what an adorable little boy that is!! hehe. And Naomi is the cutest little girl in the sink!! we are having a great time with the Barretts!!
Haha! That's an awesome pic of Naomi in the sink:):) What a great bunch on mommies:) How fun that y'all got to have a visit- so glad Mrs M can be with you for a while, I miss her! All your babies looks sweet- is it weird to think you have 2 now?
Post a Comment