Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Weekend in PEI

We had a fun time on PEI over the weekend. We were happy to meet our nieces, Emma & Brielle for the first time. Great seeing the family (we missed you, Bobby!!). Although it rained most of the weekend, we were still able to get out a bit.

Here are some pics in no real order!

Brielle
Jamin working on his "potato gun". It shoots potatoes pretty far!
Grammie with her two oldest grandchildren.
Micah & I. I was trying out a carrier that Shira borrowed for her trip.
It actually was fairly comfortable.
Shira, Holly, & I
Naomi & I. If you remember, I actually have a pic like this from last summer.
Jamin brought back a kite for Naomi from England (he was there last week with work).
She had a BLAST flying it.
Micah & Emma (he's 12 days older), ready for their walk.
Micah, Emma, & Jonah hanging out.
Isn't this a cute pic of Holly & Jonny?
Yummy chowder that Elsie made.
Shira & I with our babes.
Elsie & Emma
Micah & Emma
The original Barrett clan. Elsie, Jonny, Shira, Benjy, Jamin, & Bob.
Me & Bob.
All the kiddies!
Naomi with her new sandles from Auntie Shira.
Naomi was excited because Bethany has the same pair.
The boys bonding. (Kyler & Micah)
Elsie with her girls.
Bob-Bob & Grammie with the kids.
Jamin, Naomi & Emma
Emma & I. She is such a sweet, easy-going baby.
A few girls got together for breakfast. Yum!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics.... and not because i am in them ( he he he). I had a great weekend also. Give the kiddies kisses for me. lovies, shira

Unknown said...

Mmm...Cora's!

Naomi looks so cute with all her "accessories" (I bet Auntie Shira had something to do with that! And the pink fingernails and toenails! hehe)

Amanda MacLeod, B.A.A, B.Ed. said...

Awww...so nice to see ALL the kids! Busy, busy household when all of you get together! Too cute.