Thursday, September 11, 2008

Potty Training: Day 4

Naomi has probably been ready to be potty trained for a while now, but I have not been ready to train her. We've been travelling a lot and had company, so it was just too hectic. Now that the summer is winding down and we're back on a regular routine, I have decided to give it a try. Monday morning when she woke up, I put her in underwear. She had no accidents her first day. I could hardly believe it! On day two, however, she had 4 accidents. Wednesday & today she had none! I'm so proud of her! We have even been going out a bit and she hasn't had any accidents out.

Why the picture of the smarties you may ask..that's her treat for going on the potty! She's been eating a lot of smarties lately!

4 comments:

The Harts said...

Congrats on the potty training success!

The Kohlers said...

Awesome!!! That is a big accomplishment!! Go big girl! :)

Amanda MacLeod, B.A.A, B.Ed. said...

I knew she would do well! Such a smart girl. Diapers are for babies and she def. isnt that! haha She'll be trained before you know it!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Naomi on being a big girl! Woo hoo!! And who wouldn't go potty for chocolate, really...?