Saturday, September 27, 2008

Mama/Daughter Day Out

It's not very often that Jamin has a Saturday morning to himself. Today, after I put Micah down for his morning nap, I took Naomi shopping. Jamin was able to enjoy 3 hours of quiet time while Micah slept (usually he only does 1.5-2 hrs in the morning, but this morning he had a looong nap!). Naomi & I had a great time out & about. She is at such a fun age. She easy to take places now and so fun! I am so blessed to have a daughter.

Here are some pics from the morning:Naomi & I ready to hit the road
Naomi enjoying the "rides" at Walmart.
She isn't aware that if you put money in they will actually move.Naomi & I at McDonald's. I love this pic.

Here are a couple of cute pics of Micah from yesterday. I love my boy.
Finally, a pic of the Mattheis family. We are so happy to have them here!

3 comments:

The Harts said...

The pictures are super cute! I think Micah looks so much like Peter. Enjoy your last few days with the Mattheis family!

Amanda MacLeod, B.A.A, B.Ed. said...

That pic of you and Naomi is great. Micah is such a cute boy and has such a sweet personality. Girls are going to be all over him!! I wish I was there to hang out with you gals! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. Such sweet pictures...Micah is so cute, and getting so big!! So nice for you and Naomi to go out just the two of you - i'm sure she was thrilled!! You guys are great - love reading/seeing your life...have a great day, friend.