Sunday, September 07, 2008

It was a GREAT weekend!

I had a really great weekend. It all started Friday night. We attended a bbq @ the Riley's house. Lots of yummy food and cute kids! Naomi had a blast.Then, Saturday morning, Sonya & I went and had pedicures. Jamin had given me a gift card for my birthday. It was fun having Sonya here to go with me.

My toes..Sonya relaxing while getting her toes done.
Saturday night we went out with the Ramseys to the Five Fisherman. YUM! They have an all you can eat muscle & salad bar.
Today we went to church. We love our church and always enjoy going. Always a highlight of our week!

Also, Jonny & Holly came to Halifax to do some surfing this weekend. We got to hang out with them and play some Settlers with them today. Jamin won (of course). Holly gave him a good run though!
As a side note, can you believe that summer is "over"?! It really was such a fast summer....

9 comments:

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

That was such a fun weekend. We will miss you too. By the time you read this I will be gone. Sniff sniff... your gone now... sniff sniff... to bed. Pray for us. We will need it.

Unknown said...

Nice toes!!

The Kohlers said...

Wow- sounds like an Awesome weekend- I can't wait to get a pedi- I'm making it a tradition- I get one every time I'm 8 months prego- so there's something to make me feel pretty when I'm in the hospital and home recovering and adjusting...btw did Son and Kevin leave already? Wow- crazy- we'll have to all keep in touch! I just updated our blog so check'er out when you get a chance- bye for now!!

The Kohlers said...

Hey Sarah- how do you get that feature of who's updated their blog in the last 30 days?

Anonymous said...

My goodness, I didn't know Jonathan! He looks so thin, short hair and clean shaven (different than last time we saw him -- the clean shaven, I mean). Your family sure is growing up! Always good to see pic updates. Take care and love to you all. Aunt Ethel

Rachel said...

LOVE that you play Settlers! We play that game all the time!!!

miss you guys

Ian Lau said...

did you use pvc for your potatoe canon? my buddy built one here in Cork but couldn't find pvc tubing so he used steel pipes instead. i think he's gonna precipitate the next potatoe famine in ireland.

..and thx for the promo on your list!!

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Sarah I just told Claire that we are going on another airplane and she said "home?" Makes my heart a little sad that she is not going home, but glad that she felt like she had one at your house.

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

PS looking forward to calling you this week when we settle in... really I am.