As you may recall from a previous post, we were looking for a dining room table in the Bargain Hunter. We found one! We had originally asked this lady to send us a picture of the table and we did like it, but it was more than we wanted to pay. Anyway, we thanked her and told her we'd be looking around more. She emailed us again yesterday to see if we were still looking and told us to make her an offer. We liked that sound of desperation! The table is just over a year old and in excellent condition. She is a single lady who is moving so that's why she was getting anxious to sell! Somehow Jamin managed to get the table, 6 chairs, & the leaf on and in our little car!

7 comments:
very nice, man you guys are the king and queen of getting deals. $5 toilets and $30 rocking chairs. I'm surprised you guys don't have a $100 Ferrari in your driveway haha
Andrew
Nice table. I can't believe that all fit in your car! You would think Jamin is an engineer or something like that.
Just think, one day that table will be filled with Naomi's brothers and sisters...you guys have some work to do! I think you said you have 6 chairs.....well, 3 children to go!! Cheaper by the 1/4 dozen!! You guys rock!!
I love the table and chairs! I am a big fan of the black (metal?) detail on the chair backs! Awesome deal!
What a nice table. I would have loved to see the car loaded down. I can't wait for a nice sit down dinner at that table, hint! hint!
howq about finding martin and I some deals hehe anyone need a deep freezer that's 6 yrs old in excellent condition for 50 bucks 4 cubic feet and tan in color LOL thought i'd mention that, spread the word hehehe. The table and chairs looks great!
How come I never find good things in the Bargain Hunter...everything I want is taken...have to keep hunting, I guess! I just bought one tonight, just in case!
Post a Comment