Jamin has had a full beard for a couple of weeks now. Last night he decided to shave it off. I thought it would be fun to see what he'd look like with a few different looks! He did this one time before and I found it soooo funny! I'm personally a fan of a beard on Jamin, but I'm not as crazy about some of the other looks...what do you think!??! :) You'll notice Jamin looks like he's posing for his passport or something...I have no idea why...
FAMILY!
10 years ago


12 comments:
Wow! That's so cool.
hahahaha! that is hilarious. He looks so much older with the full beard.
hahaha this is WAY too funny! How nice of Jamin to allow you to experiement with him and take pictures!
I would definitly have to say that Jamin should NEVER go for the moustache (or anyone else...sorry if you already have one).
Thanks for a good laugh - they're hard to find at this time of year at school :o)
I know....the mustache is just not a good look for Jamin. I was laughing my head off when he shaved down to that!!
I find the lack of a "handlebar" moustache a glaring omission.....
Oh my word...NOT a fan of the mustache...like the goatee...and like the clean-shaven, too...you're just a handsome fella, Jamin...!! Miss you guys!!
wow! thanks for sharing Sarah (and Jamin). I look the beard and clean shaven look over the "in between" shots!
For sure a toss up between the mustache and soul patch....what a varied look your husband can pull off...you must be so proud!
Great pics...thanks for that!
You guys CRACK me up! I've kept my goatie (or how ever you spell it) for a full year. Thinking I'm due for a change. This has been the ONLY time in my life that I've kept facial hair...don't really like it, but had a purpose for it. Maybe I'll shave my head bald.
Hahaha. It may have been the blue background that made it look passport-ish..lol. That was hilarious. Man, it is amazing how much of a diff facial hair makes on a man..lol. I think with the stache, Jamin could walk right into a country music video..lol.
SArah that is your coolest post yet. The mustash is not the look for him.
that was a hilarious post. i have tears running down my face...for real. i think the funniest part was when you wrote...he looks like he is posing for a passport picture..not sure why!! oh my soul. you two are hilarious.
erin bredin
Post a Comment