Sunday, March 04, 2007

Uncle Jonny

Jonny came to visit for a couple of days while he's on spring break. I always like when he comes because he brings chocolate milk & treats :)

I also like having him come because he likes to play games with Jamin & I. Jonny ended up being the big winner in Settlers....he won 3, Jamin 1, me 1 . Jamin & I need to stop picking on each other and get Jonny!
Naomi was happy to see Uncle Jonny and spend some quality time with him. Here they are surfing the net together...
Uncle Jonny also got Naomi's birthday present and let her open it a week early! She loves her new tent...thanks, Jonny!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He stole Bethany's tent!!!

K & G said...

Thats a sweet tent! I remember having one of those when I was little - only it was a carebear tent. It was by far my favorite toy! Naomi looks like she's enjoying it :)

Tamara, Matt, Bethany and Madelyn said...

The girls love their tents...and we mommas love anything that they'll sit in for more than 3 minutes!!!

Unknown said...

Gavin's wondering when he can come and play in Naomi's cool new tent!

Alex and Cass said...

So cute!!! I didn't know you liked chocolate milk!!! We never had it growing up and I don't think I have ever bought it. It is so tasty though! Do you and Jamine play in the tents?

Anonymous said...

jonny is a good uncle!! glad you guys had fun playing games like crazy. can't wait till you come home to pei sometime. tell naomi she is adorable and happy birthday.
love erin bredin