I just watched the video on the Delusional Calgaria site. I found it pretty humorous actually. However, I am not a Nova Scotia who has moved to Calgary (or out west in general). I wonder if I would still find it funny...probably. What do you think? It's getting some attention, that's for sure!
http://delusionalcalgaria.ca/
FAMILY!
10 years ago


7 comments:
Preach it sister!!! That was hilarious...I had to stop it when he asked him to name two players from the flames just to have a good laugh!! Come home all you Nova Scotian's...Come Home!! Your mom misses you! I miss you!
Stephen Stow
That was good :) And true....
Sarah! This is too funny! I was just talking with some friends about this trend!
I was waiting to see what Margaret wrote...humm but she has not posted anything..
Hey Y-all! Come to the good side! The sun always shines, money flows like milk and honey, endless opportunity, rockey mountains, only 6% sales tax and lots of Nova Scotians to hang out with!!
Giddy Up!
PS - GO FLAMES GO!
Miss ya Mom!
Unfortunately, I can't comment on the video -- I can't look at it when I'm at work....geesh! Anyways...just wanted to say Hi. Are you guys coming to PEI for Easter?! It would be awesome to see you!! Maybe have a rowsing game of 10,000 (Dice)...
I just think people get offended way to easily. Geez. What's all he fuss about?
The world would be a lot kinder if people just lightened up.
Post a Comment