
Naomi almost a year ago!
Yesterday I had Naomi's one year Dr's appointment (she turns one this Saturday!). Since she has a cold, she didn't get her needles...I have another appointment in a few weeks.
For my records:
Weight: 19 pounds 2 ounces which is in the 25th percentile
Height: 30 inches which is in the 90th percentile
Naomi now walks & crawls depending on her mood.
She takes 2 naps ... morning & afternoon. The lengths vary.
She sleep 11-12 hours at night. She has been waking up now & then lately due to teething & colds, but usually sleeps right through.
I am in the process of stopping nursing, but it's not going well. She is refusing to take milk or even pumped breastmilk out of her sippy cup. She is a stubborn little girl!! :)
Naomi says dada and understands lots. She will get her baby, sippy cup, etc. when asked.
She loves the bathtub.
She is "mommy's girl".
Naomi has been shy with people for a few week when I leave her. Last time she calmed down in the nursery after a few minutes.
She can climb stairs (crawling of course), but doesn't generally go to them without us. We haven't had to use the gate at the top of our stairs because she doesn't go near them.
I think those are the major updates for now...I can't believe she's turning ONE this Saturday!
6 comments:
Awww...Naomi's birthday's coming up!! My word, time flies!! Love catching up on your lives...I am not too dedicated to facebook, but...we were laughing the other day, 'cause Jason said he requested you to be his friend and you responded so fast!!! (That's our Sarah...what do you have now, a million friends?! ha ha!!)...anyways...hope you guys are doing well...any plans on coming over here anytime?! We miss you guys!
Happy B-day Naomi! Sarah, that's so exciting, and also- it is great that you are recording things as they happen so you don't forget- what a blessing that will be for her and you later on! Keep it up, take care,
dee><>:)
Sarah - those sats make my 6 month old sound like a pig. Claire is likely 16 lb. and of late walking machine. We hold her up with two fingers and the little feet just go like fred flinston.
Happy Birthday Namoi... I cant believe you look so old.
It goes all too fast, doesn't it??
She is doing great!They sure accomplish a lot in the first year....
BTW, Eli is close to 15lbs..lol. He is going to be a bruiser by his first bday..lol.
Happy 1st Birthday, Naomi. Go crazy on cake!!!
Its hard to believe it was a year ago you had her! She still looks like her daddy!! Ah, I love this stubborn little girl! Amanda
Happy Birthday Naomi! The Big Number 1. It seems like only yesterday when your mom and I were sitting in the office watching your little feet kicking inside her belly. She sure couldn't wait to see you!! My how time flies... you've had a full year of wonderful experiences with mommy and daddy. They will never forget these precious moments and the oh so many more to come.
Hugs, kisses and many blessings!
Post a Comment