Today was the first day of spring!! YAY! I'm not much of a winter person. I think spring is actually my favorite season. How about you?
Reasons I like spring:
-winter is a long time away
-it's light out longer
-it's not too cold, not too hot
-I feel happy with all the extra sun!
The only thing is that it still feels like winter for a little while longer....do you think we'll get any more snow storms???
FAMILY!
10 years ago


5 comments:
I think we will have more storms before spring is here to stay. March came in like a lamb this year, so I think it's going to go out like a lion. I learned that saying about March, "In like a lion, out like a lamb...in like a lamb, out like a lion" in elementary school, and I've found it to be true.
Can't wait to see you guys this weekend! I haven't even seen Naomi walk yet! I'm very excited. Love,
Mary
well sarah,
i had a trivia question the other day, that stated the most popular season 'worldwide' is Fall. Spring brings too many monsoons/rain for alot of people.
I don't know what happened in Halifax yesterday but on our first day of spring it snowed and was freezing! There were even plows out in the morning. Kind of hoping that's the end of that! I think my fav season is Fall. I grew up in the valleys and the mountains look like they are on fire with color. I love the warm days and cool evenings. Yep, love fall!
I am one of the fall lovers, too. I love the colors and knowing Christmas is around the corner..lol. There is that crisp air and all the wonderful smells. Def my favorite time!
I love the beginnings of fall, winter and spring, but I LOVE everything about summer! I should have been born in California, I love hot, sunny days spent at the beach. The spring in Calgary is kinda yucky, full of mud / dirt and crazy hot to cold temps, but I'd take it over another day of winter anyday :)
Post a Comment