Sunday, March 25, 2007

Weekend

We had a great weekend visiting with family & friends. Mary & Eric, Josh & Charisse, Justin, and Nathan stayed came up for Jesus to the Nations and stayed with us. I love having company and it was great to see them! Everyone made themselves at home which I encourage...
Josh on the computer
Eric on the phone (I hardly ever get him smiling in a picture, so I had to post this one!)
I caught Charisse by surprise while she was brushing her teeth!! heheheNathan looking into his bag for something
Mary & JustinMary & EricCharisse & Mary (seems like I'm all about Mary, huh!?)

Jamin & went to the conference for a bit on Saturday. It's always a neat place to run into people you haven't seen for a while.
Jamie, Naomi, Chantal, & me at Jesus to the NationsIt was so neat! We ran into Jamin's cousin, Robin! This was her first time meeting Naomi!Christa, moi, & Cliff!

Hope you all had a great weekend and enjoyed the beautiful weather!

4 comments:

Alex and Cass said...

Sorry that I missed you.
I didn't even see Cliff there.
But it was nice to run in to so many peeps!!!

Unknown said...

Man, Josh looks more and more like Rick...

Jon Barrett said...

I like the beard Jamin.

The Barretts said...

If you like that beard, Jonny, you may not like my next post....stay tuned!!