Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Early bday gifts/Ainsley play date/milk/walking!

Yesterday Kelly, Ainsley & Toffee came over to play. Ainsley taught Naomi how to bounce in her crib...



Yesterday afternoon I gave Naomi whole milk for the first time. She didn't really like it. Today I gave it to her again (with a little bit of juice added to trick her!) and she did take about two ounces. We'll see how tomorrow goes!
Today Aunt Jane, Uncle Kevin, & Julia stopped by to give Naomi a couple of early birthday gifts. It was great to visit with them and Naomi was full of smiles! She enjoyed opening her gifts. I'll have to post some pics of her in her new outfits once she wears them! Thanks, guys :)
Naomi & Julia looking at her Elmo card
She also liked the envelope!

Naomi has been taking lots of steps the last couple of weeks...it's sooo cute! I'd say she's walking half the time and crawling the other half. She's still much quicker at crawling, so she does that is she needs to get somewhere in a hurry!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, thanks for putting up the videos! It's nice to be able to see Naomi. I love how pleased she looks when she's walking. Nice seeing a picture of Julia as well!

Love Mary

Tamara, Matt, Bethany and Madelyn said...

Naomi's doing so well walking! Such a smart girl! I love the purple room to, from what I can see of the wall! So when are you guys coming over again???

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun with Naomi !
She loves company, what a great visit.
Love Aunt Jane, Uncle Kevin & Julia

The Sutherland's said...

Thanks for a great visit. It's amazing to see the changes in Naomi. What a sweet little girl

Kelley Anne said...

Sarah! I love the videos! and I love the new room colour!

Unknown said...

SOOOO CUTE! Naomi is really motoring..lol.

I LOOOVE the Elmo slippers bouncing around..lol. I also liked how Naomi just sat down in the middle of everything to read..lol.

K & G said...

Those video's are so cute!! She's such a happy little girl

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah & Jamen. Looks like Naomi is already becoming a little girl! Walking, and Ainsley teaching her to bounse! They are very cute! Jim & Lilly Barrett

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, Jamin and Naomi! It was great seeing you, Sarah, and Naomi - she's such a big girl now! I hope she's enjoying her new outfits :o)
I have some of my own pictures from the day we visited and I'd like to send them to you!
My email is x2003ycy@stfx.ca if you want to write me and tell me your address!