Friday, February 23, 2007

play date

So, Naomi & I went to Tamara & Bethany's house yesterday for our regular play date! I love getting together with these girls and I think it's safe to say Naomi does too! It's so fun to watch the girls together! Tamara had a delicious lunch for us to enjoy. I enjoyed it so much that I was hardly hungry for supper. Poor Jamin suffered because of it...I threw together some Kraft Dinner & pouched eggs...ick. So, not my best supper, but I'll do better tonight :)

Getting musical...
Playing in the tent
Loving Bethany's tent!
Bethany sacrificed her high chair for Naomi. She sat in her Bumbo and ate on her new tray. Check it out...Bumbo now has a tray!

5 comments:

Tamara, Matt, Bethany and Madelyn said...

We were so glad to have you two over! It's so nice that the girls have fun together!!!!

Alex and Cass said...

Maybe I should get Alex a Bumbo seat. Sounds like fun!
The girlies look adorable!

Anonymous said...

Bethany's tent is adorable. That's very cool about Bumbo coming with a tray.

Sandalina said...

Hmm...I think I would like a Bumbo seat.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Naomi is looking older! Still looks like her daddy though!
Amanda