Thursday, February 01, 2007

Birthday in PJ's

Jamin has a cold and doesn't feel too well, so when he got home from work we had supper, then he had a bath, then he had his cupcakes in his pj's. Here are a couple of pics....
Naomi enjoyed celebrating with her daddy :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I'm sorry you are under the weather.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Jamin!!!
(What an adorable daughter you have!)

Anonymous said...

Happy BDAY Jamin
Don't eat too much cake, I hear it can give you CAVITIES haha
Andrew

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brother!!!
Naomi's hair looks so sweet in those pictures.
Love, Mary

Tim said...

What!? There's no icing on some of those cupcakes! Man, if I were Jamin I'd feel jipped.

The Davidson Clan said...

Happy birthday, Jamin! Hope you feel better soon.

Jonathan and Nathalie

Mark & Cheryl said...

Happy Belated Bday Jamin! Hope you are feeling better.

The Chocolate Lady said...

Happy Birthday and feel better soon

Unknown said...

AWWWW...sick on his birthday??!! What a rip. You will have to have a post birthday outing when he is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jamin! Sounds like a great birthday party to me! Do you feel old? I sure would at that age!!!
Feel better soon, Amanda

Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

Happy B-Day Jamin. Nice pic with the little one:)