We saw Dana & Roxanne, Jamin's uncle & aunt, on Friday night. We saw them @ Jamie & Kelly's where they met Naomi for the first time. Nice to see you guys!
Saturday night a couple of the teens from my small group @ church slept over. We playing Dance, Dance Revolution and had a blast! Those girls are GOOD!
Oh, on Sunday night we got to see Chloe again! She's now almost 2 weeks old! She's gaining weigh and doing great! She's sooo cute :) (I should have brought my camera!)
Those are the big highlights I think. Have a good week!
PS A correction to my last posting. I actually got 2 valentines. I forgot about the beautiful card Margaret made me since she had mailed it nice & early. Also, Naomi's count is up to 4...Campbell from church (an older man...he's almost two) gave her one too!


10 comments:
dance revolution... I have not played but it looks like a great work out!!
I hope you are doing well! Naomi is getting so big! Time flies by so quickly!!
I love the weekends too!
We had a great weekend in Cape Breton at Omi's wedding (GORGEOUS!!!!!-will post later) You guys looked like you had a fun time dancing around! I think I pulled every muscle in my calves....I look foolish trying to walk-like a donkey or cave person. Anyway hope you have a great day!
hey y'all, how is your day going? mine is great as normal. the kids are taking a science test right now. stinks to be them eh? i sent naomi a valentines card. you and jamin one also- hmmm... i hope i had the correct address. everyone else received theres. i hope y'all are doing wonderful. i miss you tons!! give the baby kisses from her sweet auntie from america.
shira
Hey Shira...yup, we did get them! Thanks so much...now I'll have to amend my post...one more valentine for Naomi & one more for me!
That was a nice card that you sent Jamin.
Say hi to Bobby for us!
XOXO
Naomi sends sloppy kisses back :)
Hey Sarah,
I didn't know you had a DDR or does it belong to the church? I've used the one at the local YMCA. It's really cool.
Hi Amy,
One of the girls actually owns it and has 3 mats! Pretty awesome, huh!?
I love dance pad. Is that the same as the revolution? It looks like you all had a blast. Naomi looks great with her little friend.
DDR is soo much fun. Kent, Jono and I played my sister's DDR last Christmas...man it was funny to see them dance!(especially Jono) :) PS: What a pretty color for Naomi's room!
Sonya,
I don't know what Dance Pad is, but it's probably the same thing..
Either way it's FUN!
SB
Nice choice on Naomi's bedroom color. You said that you wanted to paint it soon Sarah and you did:) It looks like you were having a blast with the girls at the sleep over. I am glad that you are still a part of that Sarah because I know how much you enjoy it!
Post a Comment